2013年6月18日 星期二
Reflection of The Video
This video shows that how social medias fulfill our lives. Most things the man
writes on the wall is what we said, what we did on the social medias, or when are we
using the social medias. For example, many people really upload the pictures like the
coffee they are drinking, or themselves in the mirror. And sometimes we complain
everything on our walls, like the man in the video, however, he write things on the wall
literally.
I really like this video's concept,it shows the phenomenon of nowadays society. And there are many comments below the video. The interesting thing is, some people say they don't do social media things, but in my opinion, this website can be considered as one of social medias; some people also say that they think it's pretty vacuous and can consume people's lives for the worse. I don't agree with that. I think it depends on how we use social medias, if we just sit there and click refresh all the time, that is vacuous. So I think no matter we want it or not, social medias are becoming a part of our lives.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Yeah, Jim. I agree with you have written. Indeed, social media has became omnipresent in our society.In spite of being important for communication, business and so forth, it is really important to recognize the limits of overusing social media.
回覆刪除Emerson Sousa Vieira _ Advanced Reading Classes at California State University, Fullerton.