When everyone else are running outside, a little boy come to the in front of the closet secretly.
" Hello?" says Margot. "Is someone out there? Please let me out, I look forward to the sun since I came here."
"That's why I'm here." says the little boy. "They are so mean to you."
"Maybe they think I'm a liar."
"But you are not!"
"Let's forget about it, we should go outside and enjoy the sunshine."
"Yes, let's go."
As they step outside the door, the sunlight is shinning on their faces.
the little boy has never felt the sunshine before, both of them are so excited.
"It's amazing!" says Jonathan, who is the little boy. "I wish I can stay here forever!"
"That is what I feel in the Earth, I miss there."
"How is the Earth looks like?"
"It's a very beautiful planet, blue sky, beach and many trees!"
"Sounds great, I wish I can go there." says Jonathan. "I'm going to miss you."
"I will miss you too, thanks for your help today."
Suddenly, it's raining again.
All children are running back to the school, including Margot and Jonathan.
"Will it be seven more years?"
"Yes. Seven."
Then one of them gives a little cry.
"At least I have fun today." says Jonathan.
"Yes, me too. Hopefully you can come to Earth next year, we will have a great time."
"Definitely"
"Oh, my mom is here, I should go now. See you tomorrow, thanks for your helping."
"No problem. Have a good night Margot."
"You too, Jonathan."
So...that is a romance of a boy and a girl, HaHa.
回覆刪除LOL, men...